Join us in the field
SHORT TERM MISSION TRIPS STATESIDE & ABROAD
Whether you are new in your faith or have walked with Christ for years, we encourage you to check out the mission trips offered and pray about your involvement. Expand your worldview and understanding of the Global Church and increase your enthusiasm for what God is doing around the United States and the world!
ULTRA-SHORT MISSION TRIPS
Needs are everywhere. We don’t have to look very far to see needs all around us! Here in Livingston County, Detroit, Lansing, Dearborn, and throughout the state of Michigan, people need the Lord. They also need to see the love of Christ expressed through other believers to make a difference in their lives. Cornerstone has a heart commitment to missions, and the commitment starts right outside the door of the church. Ultra-Short Missions Trips can last a half day to a full day, working alongside the missionaries and mission agencies Cornerstone supports locally.
2018 trips coming soon..
Mission Trips Stateside
Mission Trip to Tennessee
Mission Trip to Wisconsin
Mission Trips Abroad
Mission Trip to Puerto Rico
Mission Trip to Guatemala
Mission Trip Requirements
Ultra-Short Mission Trip - If you are interested in one of these trips, please contact the Missions Department at 810-494-4043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mission Trips Stateside – Please see trip description for requirements.
Mission Trips Abroad – In order to participate on one of these trips, ordinarily we require that you have experience participating on a Mission Trip Stateside prior to participating on a Mission Trip Abroad. For additional requirements, please see trip description.
- Everyone interested in a Cornerstone EPC mission trip must complete a STM Trip Application found on the link above, the front office, or the missions area in the Celebration Center. Cornerstone EPC Missions reserves the right to determine availability and suitability of applicants. Applications can be submitted to the Front Office, attention Missions Department or emailed to email@example.com.
- If you are not a regular attender to Cornerstone, a letter of recommendation from your current pastor is required with your application.
- Once selected, all mission trip participants are required to attend several team training meetings prior to the trip. These meetings will be scheduled as a group once it has been selected. Non-refundable trip deposits are to be turned in at the first team meeting. Further guidelines will be shared by your trip leader at your first team meeting.
- All support monies received toward a mission trip are nonrefundable and will be used for the purpose of the Cornerstone mission trip you have applied for. If a participant chooses not to go on the trip, all monies received on his or her behalf will go toward the overall team expenses.
- Updated trip details can be found by clicking on the links on the side of the page.
Contact: Amy Rose
Leadership provided by: Rev. Brian Tweedie, Elder Tom McCarthy and Elder Jay Chamberlin